This page contains relevant information for organizations to offer Academy CEUs to attendees of their educational programming:
- Benefits to offering Academy-approved CEUs for your educational programs
- Registering to become an approved Academy CEU provider
- Applying to have a program approved for Academy CEUs
Pre-approval for Providers of Educational Programs
Approved continuing education unit (CEUs) providers develop, conduct and evaluate educational activities that adhere to one or more of the nine LSLS™ domains of knowledge. Providers may apply to have their programs pre-approved to offer guaranteed Academy CEUs to attendees applying for or maintaining their LSLS certification.
Benefits of Offering Pre-Approved LSLS CEUs
- Increased demand for courses, sessions and conferences
- Use of AG Bell Academy logo for use in CEU Provider’s promotional materials
- Complementary posting of your approved events on the Academy’s list of Continuing Education Programs Approved for LSLS CE Credit
- Ability to advertise guaranteed Academy CEU credit to potential attendees (individual CEU Verification Forms will be provided for distribution to attendees)
- Information to Gain Pre-Approval for an Upcoming Educational Activity
The following information is intended to support and guide organizations through the approval process. Activities must be submitted (in English) at least 6 weeks prior to the program start date to be reviewed and approved by the Academy. Applications received after the 6 week deadline will be charged an additional $100 late fee.
Other Resources for Approved Providers
Sample CEU Verification Form
Sample Participant Roster
Checklist of Requirements for Approved Providers
Approved Providers FAQs
Any applications for pre-approval will not be considered if submitted incomplete or after the stated 6 week deadline above, without exception.