AG Bell 2014 Convention
June 26-30, 2014 | Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Orlando, Fla.
New 2014 Convention Resource
The Volta Voices September-October 2014 issue includes, 2014 AG Bell Convention: Advancing the Future for Individuals Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This is an extensive article about different types of information available to professionals, families, and vendors.
Review the Registration Brochure flipbook for quick information
on networking events, workshops, and registering.
Who Benefitted from Attending:
- Families raising children with hearing loss
- Adults who are deaf and hard of hearing
- Listening and Spoken Language Specialists
- Teachers of the deaf
- Speech-language pathologists
- Students in speech-language pathology, audiology and deaf education